Friday, March 23, 2012

Bittersweet

I don't want to think about it
I don't know how I feel about it all
The thought of you and her makes me weak
Able to easily fall to my feet
Yet makes me stronger every time
Every lie that easily slipped out of your mouth and told straight into my eyes is nothing now
I'm numb to pain
Numb to feelings
Numb to having a beating heart

Your were in my head with
All the words you said
My eyes wandered for you in every crowd although it was over
My scattered thoughts came together only to draw us
We almost had each other didn't we?

We were the perfect lovers
But I was betrayed and played by you, so I let us fade
You never cared for me
But I was to blind to see
Blinded by your one sided face
So oblivious to notice there was another dark side
Your two faces were so carefully and easy for you to hide

You painted a different picture of us
The kind that's torn in the middle
How could you think we had so little?
We had everything
Who knew how bittersweet it would all turn out?

It was all so new for me
You came out of nowhere
I guess you could call it all part of a game
I didn't know how to play but that's why I stayed away for so long

Then is no longer now, we are no longer one
On two different sides filled will with uncontrollable anger that just stirs up in your heart
Flames burst out into hurtful teardrops falling from the red eyes
It’s the only feeling that could make you feel like someone stabbed you once in the back and twice in the heart

The pain caused by just your few words was so unexpected
But its all okay the days will go on
The time will heal my open cuts
My mind will think of everything but you
Our time is up, our love is gone, and our war is finally over
Don't forget our priceless moments, our gentle kisses, and our warm touches
Because Ill go on
But to forget about us is all too much
The memories are what is cherished
And you were simply the lesson and now I'll pass every future class in session


Creativity: Explains both a situation and a persons inner thoughts with a rhythm to it.
Engagement: You learn from experiences in life.
Growth: Wrote a love poem that rhymes

No comments:

Post a Comment